Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home visit

I came home yesterday to come visit the family for the week.  Dad cooked us some yummy hamburgers last night, and tonight we went to an awesome restaurant called Tin Top in Bon Secour.  They have the best appetizer ever – sautéed crab claws.  One disappointment tonight though, is that what I had my heart set on – the Steamer Platter (Crab legs/Shrimp) was “out” according to our waiter, but there was a lady sitting right behind us that ordered it & got it! Well, she was the lucky lady to get the last batch!  Anyways, Greg and I plan to visit the Oasis tomorrow at the Wharf if the weather is nice, and we can get in!

Rocky is keeping Greg busy, and Tojo is keeping Dad busy.  I restored my last laptop for Rocky, and he has been playing “Spore Creature Creator” on it today.  He is now watching Greg play video games and trying to assist him… and asking him tons of questions.

The Bachelorette finale was tonight, and I was disappointed with the result, I would have liked to see her pick Kiptyn, then when Reid came back… definitely liked her to pick Reid, but she ended up picking Ed. Oh well, I don’t have to worry about keeping up with this season anymore!

Here’s a few pictures from the trip so far – plenty of Tojo, and then a few other random ones. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment