Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jennifer Coolidge

Jennifer-Coolidge-1100986So I found out that Jennifer Coolidge is going to be at the Laughing Skull Comedy Club tomorrow night in Atlanta, and I love her.  She is hilarious, but I have never seen her do stand-up.  I didn’t even know she did stand-up!  Anyways, I got the last two VIP tickets for tonight’s show, and Greg and I are driving to Atlanta tonight again to see her.  By the way, VIP in this case meant front row, and the VIP tickets for tonight were cheaper than the regular show tickets for the weekend (she’s in Atlanta from Thursday to Sunday).

If she doesn’t look familiar, then CLICK HERE to see EVERY single movie or show she’s been in,

Mom, Dad – Her first ever appearance was in Seinfeld, but my favorite character is Sherri Ann Cabot in Best in Show

Anyways, I’ll take some pictures tonight and post them later, I’m so excited!

Here’s a link to the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment